A Trusted Technology Partner for Your Security Needs
- Spoofing and phishing
- Business email compromise
- Identity theft
- Online predators
Security requires a holistic approach that encompasses both technology and the human element that interacts with it. The crucial elements that make up the world of security can be organized into the categories of technical solutions; the processes to evaluate and react to potential threats/vulnerabilities/impacts; and user training/education.
IDENTIFY — Solutions in this category allow an organization to develop an understanding of security risks to systems, assets, data, and capabilities. These areas also help a business prioritize efforts for proper risk management, and include:
- Virtual CISO — A solution that offers security experts to organizations in need of guidance. Obtains an understanding of an organization’s current security program, strengths, and weaknesses.
- Cyber Consulting — Responsible for keeping data protected and identifying weaknesses in an organization’s security framework to strengthen against hackers.
- Vulnerability Assessment — A systematic review of weaknesses in a system that leads to prioritizing vulnerabilities and potential remediation.
- Penetration Testing — An authorized simulated attack that evaluates the security of a computer system.
- Compliance — Ability to achieve designated security standards of an industry and to mitigate the threat of network attacks through proper technology implementation. • Phishing Simulation — A solution that sends emails that appear to be malicious to an organization’s staff to gauge response and security awareness.
- Awareness Training — Education for members of an organization to equip them with information to prevent cyber risks.
PROTECT — Solutions in this category help an organization develop and implement appropriate infrastructure to prevent or contain a potential cybersecurity threat. These areas include: • Managed Firewall — Service that addresses security threats and monitors network traffic to adjust accordingly for optimal protection.
- Web Security — Applications that are implemented to ensure website data is not vulnerable to cyber risk or crime.
- Email Security — Solutions that protect email accounts and their content from cyber-attacks and unauthorized access.
- Endpoint Security — Securing endpoints or entry points of end-user devices to prevent a security breach or threat.
- Managed Cloud Firewall — Software built to stop or mitigate unwanted access to private networks. • Data Protection — Solution that safeguards important information from compromise or loss.
- Zero-Trust Framework — A framework that prevents data breaches by removing the concept of trust from the network architecture of an organization.
- Remote User VPN — Solution that allows a user to connect to a private network from a remote location as if they were plugged into an organization’s network server.
- Patch Management — Application that distributes and implements updates to a software to correct any vulnerabilities for increased security.
- SIEM — system that collects, stores, investigates, supports, mitigates, and reports on security data for incident response, forensics, and regulatory compliance.
- SASE — Framework that applies SD-WAN with security to enable cloud adoption and the ability for organizations to apply secure no matter the location of users.
- VPN — Encrypted connection over the internet from a device to a network, allowing sensitive data to be safely transmitted.
DETECT — Solutions in this category carry out appropriate actions to identify a cybersecurity threat or occurrence. These areas help with timely threat and risk discovery and include:
- AI Machine Learning — Detection of threats by artificial intelligence to stop threats. • Intrusion Detection — Solution that monitors a network for malicious activity, which is then reported if detected. • Intrusion Prevention — Threat prevention technology that continuously examines network traffic flows to detect security vulnerabilities.
- SOCaaS — Software-based service that offers a team of outside security experts to pinpoint threats.
RESPOND — Solutions in this category act in the event of a detected threat or security attack. These areas include:
- Incident Response — Approach to contain and recover from a security breach or event.
- Containment, Eradication, and Restore — Interaction with compromised system in a way that helps restore and that prevents further damage.